quarta-feira, janeiro 24, 2007

The Inaugural Post...

1. Foreword

Before starting to write, I would like to thanks everybody that seems to be patient enough to read this. There will be a lot of bullshit and not useful things, mixed up with a lot of informational and rage rants. It will be possible to find small notes about small things I notice on my life, and, I hope, nothing that could easyly identify me. At least, for now.

2. Spaanse Filosoof?

Yes, or better said: "Ja". There is a reasoning behind this name. And its everything explained with a translation or two for this expression. It means "Spanish Philosopher" and "Filósofo Español", and "Filósofo Espanhol" and "Spanischer Philosoph". This is symbolic, of course, and those five languages (dutch, spanish, portuguese, german) are all important in my life at this moment.

3. Many readers, many languages...

Talking about languages, there will be a lot of postings in english and portuguese, and probably also in spanish and dutch. In a not-so-far future, its also be possible that there will be posts in german, but this is just a long term objective, at this moment...

4. Comments

Please, be smart and witted when making comments. I will strive to remove all comments that doesn't display those characteristics. This is my blog and my rules. I'm not open for discussionns on this matter.

Ah! When commenting, your're on your own. Don't blame me for answering with more articles, even in languages that I know you will not be able to understand...

5. News and notes from day-by-day life

The initially main purpose of this blog was to allow my family and friends have news from me in a straightforward way, without the need to post mail messages not everybody is interested
on receiving or reading. If you're not interested, please go away. This is not meant for you.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

"Please, be smart and witted when making comments. I will strive to remove all comments that doesn't display those characteristics. This is my blog and my rules. I'm not open for discussionns on this matter."

Shit! Tu n'aimes pas le français??? :P

Abraço!

Anônimo disse...

"It means "Spanish Philosopher"

I though I would never figure it out b4 meeting you again hehehe

Abraço, Maximus!